NANECO'S TERMS OF PURCHASE
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF PURCHASE
By placing an order with us, the terms of purchase are deemed accepted. Any changes or additions to the terms must be in writing and approved by all parties concerned.
ORDERING AND ACCEPTANCE
Your order is considered an offer to purchase our products or services. We reserve the right to individually assess and accept or reject orders. The order is considered confirmed upon sending an order confirmation.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
Prices are stated in the currency specified in the quotation or invoice. All prices are exclusive of VAT and other taxes, unless otherwise stated. Payment should be made according to the agreed terms specified in the quotation or invoice. We reserve the right to change prices and payment terms with reasonable prior notice. Naneco retains ownership until the goods are fully paid for.
- Delivery times and dates are provided as estimates only and are not binding, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The risk for the products passes to the buyer upon delivery.
- Any delays or errors in delivery must be reported to us in writing within a reasonable time, however within 8 days.
Any return of products must be negotiated and approved by Naneco in advance. Returned products must be in original condition and packaging. Return costs are borne by the buyer. We reserve the right to refuse a return.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We guarantee that our products/services meet agreed specifications and quality standards.
- Our liability is limited to the value of the products, and we are not responsible for indirect or consequential damages.
- Our pumps are covered by a 5-year warranty, unless otherwise specified. Other products come with a 1-year warranty unless otherwise stated.
- The warranty does not cover damages resulting from negligence or inadequate service and maintenance. It is the customer’s responsibility to demonstrate compliance with the product’s service and maintenance plan to make a claim under the warranty. Any warranty claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for delays or non-deliveries caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, strikes, or political unrest.
Any disputes shall attempt to be resolved through negotiations between the parties. If negotiations do not lead to a resolution, the dispute shall be settled by the general courts of Sweden applying Swedish law.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF PURCHASE
We reserve the right to change these terms of purchase with reasonable prior notice.